The Grandstream DP752 is a long-range DECT VoIP Base Station that can pair with up to five Grandstream DP series DECT handsets (such as: DP720, DP722 or DP730) to offer a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
Grandstream DP752 Key Features
- Pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP series DECT handsets via instant pairing using a dedicated pairing button
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset
- 5 concurrent calls
- 3 way audio conferencing for easy conference calls
- 400 metre outdoor range with the DP730 or up to 350 metres with DP722/DP720, plus 50 metre indoor range
- DECT authentication & encryption technology to protect calls & account
- Supports Push-to-Talk and activity based on proximity and accelerometer sensors
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- HD audio to maximise audio quality and clarity; full duplex speakerphone
- Supports advanced telephony features, including call transfer, call forward, call-waiting, do not disturb, message waiting indication, multi-language promtps, flexible dial plan and more
The Grandstream DP752 supports outdoor range of up to 400 meters with the DP730 or up to 350 meters with DP722/DP720 as well as indoor range up to 50 meters to give users the freedom to move around their work or home.
This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and five concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE.
A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time.
The DP752 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption security.