DP750 DECT BASE STATIONIP Cordless Phones
The Grandstream DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users.
The Grandstream DP750 is a powerful DECT VoIP base station that pairs with up to 5 of Grandstream’s DP720 DECT handsets to offer mobility to business and residential users. It supports a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors to give users the freedom to move around their work or home space, delivering efficient flexibility.
Grandstream DP750 Key Features
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system; up to 10 lines per handset; up to 5 concurrent calls per DECT system
- Supports a range of up to 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio, integrated PoE
- Automated provisioning options include TR-069 and XML config files
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs for Zero Config provisioning
- Offers multiple ring group options, including Circular, Linear, Parallel and Shared modes
This DECT VoIP base station supports up to 10 SIP accounts and 5 concurrent calls while also offering 3-way voice conferencing, full HD audio and integrated PoE. A shared SIP account on all handsets will add seamless unified features that gives users the ability to answer all calls regardless of location in real-time. The DP750 supports a variety of auto-provisioning methods and TLS/SRTP/ HTTPS encryption security. When paired with Grandstream’s DP720, the DP750 offers a powerful DECT VoIP base station that allows any business or residential user to create a cordless VoIP solution.