GWN7630 Long RangeNetworking
The GWN7630 LR is an outdoor long-range 802.11 ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point for medium to large businesses and enterprises who need to provide long-range coverage in both indoor and outdoor spaces.
The GWN7630LR is an outdoor long-range 802.11 ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point for medium to large businesses and enterprises who need to provide long-range coverage in both indoor and outdoor spaces. It offers weatherproof casing and heat resistant technology, dual-band 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology, and a sophisticated antenna design for maximum network throughput that supports 200+ clients and an expanded 300-meter coverage range. To ensure easy installation and management, the GWN7630LR includes a built-in controller embedded within the product’s web user interface. It is also supported by GWN. Cloud, Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. The GWN7630LR is the ideal Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and offers a seamless connection with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones. By including support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks and captive portals, the GWN7630LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple floor offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools and more.
- 2.33Gbps wireless throughput and 2x Gigabit wireline ports.
- Dual-band 4×4:4 MIMO technology.
- Self-power adaptation upon auto detection of PoE/PoE+.
- Support 200+ concurrent Wi-Fi client devices
- Up to 300-meter coverage range.
- Advanced QoS to ensure real-time performance of low-latency applications.
- Anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown.
- The flexibility of detachable/ changeable antenna for different application scenarios.
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN series APs; GWN. Cloud offers unlimited AP management.