The GRP2612 is a powerful 2-line carrier-grade IP phone designed with zero-touch provisioning for mass deployment and easy management. It has a sleek design and a suite of next-generation features including 16 virtual multi-purpose keys (VPKs), a colour LCD with swappable faceplates for easy logo customisation and more.
The GRP series includes carrier-grade security features to provide enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage. For cloud provisioning and centralised management, the GRP2612 is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS), which provides a centralised interface to configure, provision, manage and monitor deployments of Grandstream endpoints.
GRP2612 ITSP PHONE Key Highlights
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customisation
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wide-band codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage